As a multi-disciplinary consultancy, Wardell Armstrong can provide technically excellent, qualified and experienced people to act as expert witnesses across a wide variety of technical subjects.
Whether the requirement is to support planning applications or appeals, act in adjudications, arbitrations, Civil or Criminal Court proceedings, or even High Court, we have professionally qualified experts who have the detailed knowledge and understanding of each of these forums to be able to work with legal advisors and represent a case on behalf of our Clients.
As a business, Wardell Armstrong has a significant standing and reputation within the consulting world. Three of our partners have recently served as Presidents of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining and we are represented on many of the other professional bodies such as the RICS, ICE and IEMA at both local and national level.
Whether we act as single experts dealing with an individual topic or as part of a wider expert team, we will represent you robustly and honestly, providing straightforward support and pragmatic expert advice at all stages of a project.
Our recent expert witness service projects have included:
- Mining Subsidence Claims
- Due diligence, pre-feasibility and feasibility reports
- Valuations and Compensation Claims
- Asbestos claims
- Landlord, Occupier, Party Wall and “Tree Root” disputes
- Disputes related to ICE, JCT, NEC and other construction contracts
- Expert witness planning application support
- Legal arbitrations and adjudications
- Technical disputes or disagreements between parties
- Prosecutions for breaches of planning or licence conditions.